10 Amazing iPhone Tricks Which Will Make You Go WOW
June 10, 2016
- Simple one button trick to charge your phone fast. Just switch on the Airplane mode in your phone and it will cease all the unnecessary activities which actually drains down the batteries of your phone. This simple solution will make your iPhone get charged faster.
- Type faster with simple shortcut. When you are on the internet and want to type a bit faster, simply press period icon and it brings up the common URL suffixes.
- Your iPhone has all your data. You do not believe us . Ok. Go here Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations. Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations. You will understand that your iPhone has gathered all your data regarding your location and all
- Choose the Focus in you iPhone Camera with just pressing the desired area as a focal point on your iPhone screen as soon as the ‘AF Locked’ box pops up you are ready to go. Now you can adjust your phone but the focal point will be locked and the perfect picture can be taken.
- You can create custom vibration modes for the desired contacts in your iPhone. This can be done by going into Contacts, select your person of choice and hit Edit. Here you’ll see a Vibrationoption. Selecting this will give you plenty of options, including the Create New Vibration tool.
- You can correct Siri’s pronounciation by simply following up a mistake by saying “That’s not how you pronounce…” will see Siri ask for the correct pronunciation then let you check it’s got things right.
- Listening to music and slowly you went off to sleep and all the way you are listening to music. This can be avoided by setting the timer for the music app in your iPhone. This can be achieved n the Clock app, by just sliding along to the Timer options. Here under the ‘When Time Ends’ tag, you can switch out the alarm option for a ‘Stop Playing’ tag. This will turn off the tunes.
- Take photo without touching you phone is very simple to do. Just use the good old Volume buttons to capture the picture. Damn easy and neat trick, isn’t it?
- Improve your battery life by going to Settings > General > Spotlight Search and limit what’s pulling in data behind your back.
- By simply swipe in from the right-hand side of the screen when in a messaging thread, to show precise delivery times for every message sent and received, you can know when your message got delivered and when the person had read it.